Subject: Re: Color Cycle info doesn't save -Reply
From: [email-masked] (Mark Thompson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 95 18:49:51 EST

> However, I have found a great program for converting just about any
> format.  It is called Paint Shop Pro.  I have yet to find a format
> that it won't load.

Well it doesn't load the most important one! 24bit IFF. Pretty useless
without that.
     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
     *           Mark Thompson                  (603) 424-1829    *
     *         Fusion Films, Inc.             [email-masked]  *
     * Director of Animation and Special FX                       *
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
--
[email-masked] (Mark Thompson) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]